Monday, February 12, 2018

I will do a voice over in dutch nederlands or english

I will do a voice over in dutch nederlands or english












About:

My name is Tamara Markus and I'm a professional actress, presenter and voice-over. I can deliver a voice-over from my home studio (SE electronics X1 studio bundle, Focusrite and Protools) within 24 hours (25$ extra) or at max 3 days. Sometimes it's also possible to deliver in 2 hours (40$ extra). Please send me a message if you would like this.

I can do your voice-over both in English or Dutch. For 5$ I can do a non-commercial voice-over up to 75 words. I do films, commercials, telephone systems/answering machines etc.  For more words or commercial use check the extra's. I deliver raw WAV files. 

Please check if you need commercial right or a full broadcast license before you order. You will need this full broadcast if you want to put the voice-over anywhere online or on radio. This is because I connect my voice to your product our service. Commercial companies need commercial rights for voice messages or presentations.

Cleaning the file means I will little clicks, sighs or small background noises in between the text. People often do this themselves since they will edit the file anyway. But for 5$ per 75 words extra I can do it for you. 





Reviews


nicolaichr:Super great quality

tamaramarkus:Outstanding experience!

daniellacroix:Altijd goed!

tamaramarkus:Outstanding experience!

x0royx:Professional Dutch voice over, excellent voice for a trustworthy message. Energetic, yet calming and reliable sounding voice. Not to mention the fast replies and sufficient info before the Gig was started. Looking forward to our next Gig if needed!


No comments:

Post a Comment