Monday, February 12, 2018

I will record your project NEXT

I will record your project NEXT












About:

My clients say:
"This order officially makes me a repeat customer - And I could list a million reasons as to why. Quick responses, courteous demeanor, intelligent discussions, solid feedback, and incredible talent..To name a few. I will most certainly look back toward Byron in the future as he is one of the most reliable actors I've met on fiverr."

What I will do for you:
As a Pro, I record in a Professional Studio with Pro mic, Audio Interface and sound treatment. I give YOU the best possible customer experience, and highest quality of recording.

Demo: https://soundcloud.com/user-23122111/byronarmstrong-commercial-demo
Samples: https://soundcloud.com/user-23122111/

Best Value on Fiverr!
  • Pro Recording Quality
  • Pro Read
  • $5/150 Words-up to 600 words

Music:
 Add music behind the Voice and Mix/Master

Direction: Please let me know what reading style you like.  Informative, friendly, Professional, Young Adult, Middle Aged...  anything.

For Medical/Technical, Studio Service, Broadcast Rights or Scripts over 600 words see my other Gigs:
https://www.fiverr.com/users/byronarm/

*Each script must be a separate order
*Gig does not include free revisions

Reviews


philipmnc:Great Work and Communication.Fast delivery!!

ebaypower:Amazing work as always! Highly recommended seller.

ebaypower:Amazing work as always! Highly recommended seller.

ebaypower:Amazing work as always! Highly recommended seller.

ebaypower:Amazing work as always! Highly recommended seller.


No comments:

Post a Comment