Monday, February 12, 2018

I will record a neutral spanish male voice in a excellent manner

I will record a neutral spanish male voice in a excellent manner












About:

If you need an announcer with solid experience and native neutral spanish, you are in the right GIG. I am a voice over talent who has been working in mass media  (Radio, TV) for several years. Official voice of recognized brands (Avianca, Coca-Cola, Sherwin Williams, Toyota and more), TV stations and radios in the United States. 

Please is Important:

  • Your script must be in Spanish. (We offer translation and we charge an extra if you need it).

My high-quality service include:

  • Audio recorded in our own studio 
  • Dry voice.
  • Professional male voice.
  • Neutral (Latin American) Spanish 
  • Audio format: High-quality MP3.

DELIVERY
Standard delivery time is 1-2 days.

GUARANTEED 24-hour delivery (Please message me first)

Need Faster? I can do 6-Hour delivery!!!... (Please message  me first)

You can check my work as a reporter visiting 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kaaVImkCjH0

Reviews


ekhymosis:Excelente servicio, muy buena voz y muy rápida entrega. Totalmente recomendado.

spanishtalent:Muchas gracias. siempre a la orden.

labstream:Muy ben servicio

spanishtalent:Siempre a la orden.

sebasvoiceover:Un gran colaborador, sin duda recomendado al 100 :)


No comments:

Post a Comment