Monday, February 12, 2018

I will record a deep movie trailer voice over

I will record a deep movie trailer voice over












About:

  • I will record my deep movie trailer style voice over for as low as $5.
  • I will deliver the audio file in the format of a .wav.
  • If the script is offensive or inappropriate, I can choose to not accept the work.

Use my voice for:
  • Video game and app trailers
  • Voicemail Greetings & On Hold Messages
  • Funny birthday/anniversary greetings
  • Radio and Television Commercials 
  • Websites
  • Audio Books
  • Any Type of Advertising or Narration!
Thank you.

Reviews


robertslotte:Very professional and delivers amazing results. Thank you!

paulwarren5r:Great buyer and easy to work with! Thank you!!

andrewkathuri:I needed a voice over for an infomercial and his voice was what I was looking for, a deep male voice, I will certainly use him again in the future

paulwarren5r:Great buyer!! Thank you so much!!

sim1138:Wow! Absolutely perfect! Will definitely use your services again.


No comments:

Post a Comment