Monday, February 12, 2018

I will record a pro american male voice over in 24 hours or less

I will record a pro american male voice over in 24 hours or less












About:

***TO AVOID CONFUSION, PLEASE MESSAGE ME WITH YOUR DETAILS BEFORE ORDERING GIG***


My goal is to bring you the BEST customer service & highest quality voice over!


I have a professional, high-end home studio that is ready to go for your job right away.


Please, feel free to contact me first for orders over 1000 words, a custom quote, and/or immediate availability. 


Each order can include 1 project. Please, do not add multiple voiceover projects in a single order.


  • TV
  • YouTube Video
  • Voiceover
  • Match Audio to Video
  • Phone Greetings
  • On-hold Message
  • IVR
  • Radio Commercials
  • Business Training Tutorials
  • Audio Book
  • Narration
  • Internet Product launch
  • Websites 
  • PowerPoint Presentations
  • Podcast Spots and Ads
  • Radio Advertising

*I will not record fake testimonials.


*If you are ordering a list of words or medical narration please order one gig for every 100 words/phrase list as recording these take much longer to complete. 


* I reserve the right to decline any scripts.

Reviews


brycebridges:Has a great voice!!!!

paxlibertas:Excellent communication. Highly recommended seller. Thank you for allowing me to provide a high-quality voice over for you!

frankpaalman:Really nice work, delivered the gig right away!

paxlibertas:Awesome seller! Thank you for giving me the opportunity to provide a high quality voice over for you.

sanjheegianchan:It was a great experience working with you guys!


No comments:

Post a Comment