Monday, February 12, 2018

I will record a professional ivr, voicemail or phone message

I will record a professional ivr, voicemail or phone message












About:

Hello!  I’m Christine and I’m a full-time voice over actress who would love to record your business or personal phone message.  


Whether you need: 

an on-hold message with background music and a pitch for your captive audience that includes details about your latest product, fantastic service, or latest promotion 


a phone tree with multiple files for all your company’s employees or departments


prompts for your IVR system


an outgoing message that sounds natural and off the cuff


a simple, after-hours greeting 


or your own personal phone's voice mail greeting


Then MINE is the voice for you!


Up to 100 words is only $5!  

***Be sure to buy Commercial Rights, if your project is to promote a product or service.


NOTE: I do other styles of VO as well.  Please see my other VO gigs. 


NOTE: I cannot use Google voice. I cannot access your system directly.  I ONLY delivery audio to you.


I will not do adult/sexual content, or explicit language.   I also will not complete orders with foreign names or words. ENGLISH ONLY.



Reviews


dquinter:Christine's voice was perfect for our voicemail system. Her delivery was incredibly fast. We've already updated our system with her voice. Thank you

shawnabsolute:Thank you for your help, Christine!

christinelm:Always a pleasure to work with you, Shawn. Thank you for buying my VO gig and I look forward to your next project.

mmmhub:Christine was great, thanks a lot.

christinelm:Thank you. I strive to bring you the best service and high quality voiceover I possibly can on Fiverr. I really appreciate your business.


No comments:

Post a Comment