Monday, February 12, 2018

I will Record and Delivery your gig NEXT.

I will Record and Delivery your gig NEXT.












About:

I am a Professional voice over Talent and I would love to record whatever you need me to, up to 200 words, for $5!

Listen to my commercial demo:
https://soundcloud.com/wade-dauksch

I really enjoy working on whiteboard, instructional video or projects that tell a story. Your story is important to me and I would love to bring your words to life.  Email be with any question you may have. 

Projects for
You Tube videos
Narration
ELearning projects
Radio Commercials
Internet Programs

If you have a longer script, pricing is as follows:
$5.00 for each additional 100 words up to 1000.


PLEASE CONTACT ME FIRST for a quote and availability for orders larger than 1000 words.

any projects

Business Training tutorials

Audio Books

Websites welcome pages

Power Point Presentations

Radio Advertising


I will not do fake testimonials, sexual content, profanity or multiple voices.

If you are ordering a list of words please order one gig for every 100 words, as recording lists takes twice as long to complete. Thank you for your understanding!

Reviews


shinobi777:Good job! Great sounding voice!

wadedauksch:Enjoyed bringing this character to life. Excellent buyer to work with, good communication.

thebestworldthe:Доброе Утро, BRO! Vsem dobra!

wadedauksch:Outstanding buyer to work with....Check out his You Tube channel. Good Morning Bro!

abrahamsalazar:Wade gave the voice I needed for my project, I'd definitely pick him again. 10/10 service!


No comments:

Post a Comment