Monday, February 12, 2018

I will record a male voice over, young american voiceover

I will record a male voice over, young american voiceover












About:

Paul Skye here! I am a Expert Voice Over Artist with over 17,000+ vo projects under my belt! My professionalism and 10,000+ hours in the studio has made it an easy choice for Fiverr to  award me as Top Rated Seller for the past 4 years. I get hired by everyone from Fortune 500 Companies to your mom and pop shop down the block because my voice and delivery style is always honest, relatable, and engaging.  My combined background in Marketing and Business has allowed me to craft a very nuanced approach to my voiceover.  I would love to work WITH you to create the best finished product! 


I record for: Broadcast TV & Radio, Whiteboard Explainer Videos, YouTube Commercials, Corporate Training, Audiobooks to name a few.


Please include commercial rights when needed.


Feel CONFIDENT with your choice in me - get the voice used by Ford, Disney, Nike, State Farm, and many many others.  


What do you get when you order from me? You buy EXPERIENCE, PROFESSIONALISM, RELIABILITY, and the highest quality male voiceover in the industry. 


The best deal for a TOP RATED SELLER on FIVERR for 4 years in a row!



--->  My portfolio soundcloud.com/paulskyecloud  <---


Short delay on weekends and holidays.




Reviews


highroadusa:Excellent talent. Look forward to working with him again on other projects.

maartenbushoff:Wow, this Seller delivered blazing fast and the work was outstanding. I will certainly be back for more. Thanks a lot man!

learnthat:Great job, delivered fast.

smartlearninglr:Great Work...

seo_owned:Outstanding Experience


No comments:

Post a Comment