Monday, February 12, 2018

I will record a documentary male voice over

I will record a documentary male voice over












About:

In need of High-Quality Narration for a Documentary, Biography or Parody Mockumentary? MaleVoiceTalent will deliver the exact tone and style you need.

Why Me:
•Nationally recognized actor
•Custom professional studio: "LA Industry Standard" Sennheiser MKH 416 Microphone
•15+ years writing, voicing and producing

Rates:
(1) Base Rate: $5 per 50 words
(2) Usage Fees
  • a) Commercial Rights: $5
  • b) Full Broadcast Rights: $25 
Student projects, religious organizations, voicemail and 501C3's are all EXEMPT. See FAQs below and attached PDF above for more.

Video Samples: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL501AB001EE348186

Audio Demo: https://soundcloud.com/jamiebuckvoiceovers/documentary-narration

Before messaging or ordering, please read FAQs below, attached PDF, and availability at www.fiverr.com/malevoicetalent. Thanks very much!

Reviews


eddasbertrand:Great Job and Super Fast, Very Professional!!!

malevoicetalent:Much appreciate working with eddasbertrand !

slannum:Fast delivery, great quality. Just what I needed.

malevoicetalent:Awesome! Thanks :)

mikeniyazov:Thank you very much for you job, I got wonderful voiceover, exactly what I wanted.\n\n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment