Monday, February 12, 2018

I will voiceover your ebook or audio book in my british accent fast

I will voiceover your ebook or audio book in my british accent fast












About:

I am a Cambridge University educated former British Army Officer will a classic British accent. I am also a very experienced Podcaster and creator of online videos and courses.

Audio books are exploding - Offer a free audio download of your first chapter (or more) for your Kindle book, with a cut-glass British accent to boot!

If your script is longer than 75 words, please purchase multiple gigs to get it to the size that you want it.  You can also increase your order size by purchasing multiple gigs or gig extras.  Max 5 files per gig.

I am happy to consider eBooks of upto 10,000 words. For longer projects, please message me first.

Files are delivered in MP3 format.

Please consider that I will record exactly what you send me. 

If you you need some assistance with language or punctuation, please include my proof reading gig ($10 per 250 words).



Reviews


juliandobson:This is the third time we have used John and as always, everything about the transaction was faultless. I would have no hesitation in recommending him.

jbdcolley:A great buyer with an important project with whom it was a pleasure to work. Thank you too for a most generous Tip!

tazryder:We wanted the best and his voice and price stood out from all the rest. Would recommend! A+++++++

jbdcolley:Great buyer and a super fun project. Much appreciate the Tip - Thank you!

martintrolle:Good job - super fast delivery


No comments:

Post a Comment