Monday, February 12, 2018

I will record an awesome voiceover in spanish

I will record an awesome voiceover in spanish












About:

Hi there!

Thank you for stepping by. Welcome to my voiceover Gig!

I will record for you the best voiceover in Latin American neutral accent spanish. I have my own recording studio, and for only 5$ I will record 125 words in 24 H or less.

  • E Learning / Courses Projects
  • Radio/TV Ads
  • Presentations
  • Explainer videos
  • Whiteboard animations
  • Voice dubbing
  • Much more...

Please check my gig extras. I can deliver in only 6 hours if you need, translate your script from English to Spanish, or sync recorded audio with your video.

I Deliver in 320 kbps MP3 format.

Reviews


provoiceactress:Great as always!

marialexadesign:Thank you!!!

provoiceactress:Another great job, thank you!

marialexadesign:Working with Debra is amazing. She makes everything easy ...

provoiceactress:She does a great job on Spanish voiceovers. This is my 2nd time working with her and I will be back. Easy to work with and great attitude and attention to detail. Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment