Monday, February 12, 2018

I will record a professional male voice over today,

I will record a professional male voice over today,












About:

Imagine how impressed your clients will be when they see that you have a Professional Voice-Over Artist on your Advert, Whiteboard Presentation or Video!!

My Goal is to make YOU look good in the eyes of your clients!


Hi there! With over 30 years experience as a Radio Presenter and Voice-Over in the UK, I would be more than happy to record any Voice-Over to your requirements, up to 100 words, for $5.

If your script is longer than 100 words, please purchase additional gigs as you need them.

Delivery will be Mp3 (high quality) unless wav/aiff gig extra purchased.

Always make sure that you use a quality, experienced Voice Over Artist when recording your:

TV or Radio Commercial
Narration
Explainer
Animation
Cartoon
Whiteboard
You Tube Video
Tutorial
DJ Drop
Smartphone App
Audiobook
Advertisement ..... etc

I am happy to sign release agreements and NDA's


Reviews


anderssloth:Great voice, easy communication.

voiceover_elite:A splendid client to work with!\r\nMany thanks. Baz

asdastete:Perfect Perfect Perfect

voiceover_elite:Splendid .. splendid ... splendid client to work with!\r\nMany thanks. Baz

reneramirez3012:Hi Baz, Great Job! No revision needed.. :) Thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment