Monday, February 12, 2018

I will record a professional voiceover in british or american accent

I will record a professional voiceover in british or american accent












About:

I will record a professional voice over of up to 125 words for you in my neutral British or neutral north USA accent. The package deal can be created according to the structure as provided on the site.  If your script is longer than 125 words, further charges apply. Please note any business use requires the commercial license fee. Only private nonprofit use is excluded from commercial license. You can also increase your order size by purchasing multiple gigs or extras. I have over twenty years’ experience in recorded voice as well as live theatre, television and film work. I specialize in studio voice work and have done all forms of voiceover, from explainer videos for corporates and small business, animation, radio and TV commercials, on hold telephone systems, audio books, on line marketing and interactive computer games. 

Reviews


joshlivingstone:Tim is the best! I have worked with him on multiple occasions and he is always quick, professional and gets the vision I am going for immediately! I highly recommend his services. (I only wish I had his accent!)

timwells692:Always a pleasure thanks!!

doodah9:Very professional, thanks.

timwells692:A pleasure thanks.

bennyan:Nice to work with, fast and promise delivery, will do business again!


No comments:

Post a Comment