Monday, February 12, 2018

I will do it for you

I will do it for you












About:

You deserve the best!

I'm a trained "5 Star" voice over talent with professional TV, Film, Commercial & Stage credits, and years of production experience.

My demo: https://soundcloud.com/stephanievo/commercial-demo-1

High-Quality voice-overs delivered from my professional studio.

CONTACT ME FIRST for quotes & availability. 

Please add all directions, tone, timing etc. directly to the script. 1 script per order.

Basic $5
 Order Includes:
  • 48-hour Delivery 
  • 100 words 
  • FREE PRO SERVICE: ALL orders include: Both MP3 & WAV files, HQ Audio, De-breathing, Noise free, Leveling.
  • Free Commerical use

My voice is the upbeat, happy, "hip millennial", Girl Next Door sound for...
E-learning
Explainer Videos
TV
Video Games
YouTube Videos
Video sync
Phone greetings
IVR
Smartphone Apps
Training tutorials
Narration
Radio
Commercials
Cartoons
Animation & more!

***After delivery- any script, direction, or performance change requests will require the purchase of another gig(s), depending on length.

***Lists = $5 every 50 words.

I look forward to voicing your next project.

no sexual/religious/political/audio books



















Reviews


kylew:Excellent work

stephvoice:Thank you. It is always a thrill to turn work around fast.

kylew:attentive, good work

stephvoice:Thank you for the continued work and wonderful tips. It is a pleasure working with you.

kylew:Steph offers excellent service.


No comments:

Post a Comment