Monday, February 12, 2018

I will record an english voice over with castilian spanish accent

I will record an english voice over with castilian spanish accent












About:

Ever needed an English voice over with a slight (or not that slight!) Castilian Spanish accent? I'm your guy!

100 words of English with a Castilian Spanish accent with a FREE commercial use license included.

IMPORTANT!: I will NOT accept scripts with MORE than 300 words. Make sure to request a Custom Order from my profile page for scripts over 300 words.

My experience as professional film dubber and actor allows me to deliver high quality, believable, natural and extremely versatile voice overs! That's why companies such as SEAT, NBA, Cash Converters, Schneider Electric and Neato have trusted me for their TV Ads or internal videos over the years.

My voice is perfect for almost any product available: commercials, e-learnings, YouTube, explainer videos, and many, many more.

Make sure your script is a final version! 
And please have in mind one product = one project!

If your project has more than 300 words, 
order a custom gig from my profile page. I will not complete projects with more than 300 words purchased through this gig.

Reviews


alexnikolaeva1:Great job - voice overs are so lively and has so much character, with a bonus with a friendly, timely, and reliable attitude from the seller!

alexnikolaeva1:Really one of my most favorite voice overs in months! So vivid and creative! Job done spectacularly well. Thumbs up!

andreaacastell:Trabajo serio y entrega en fecha.\n\nRecomendable

alexnikolaeva1:Voice overs are always convincing, full of life, and engaging! Highly recommend Luis as a voice over artist!

torrelles:Great experience. Clear guidelines, on-point communication.


No comments:

Post a Comment