Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I will record a female voice over in german or english

I will record a female voice over in german or english












About:

PLEASE GET IN TOUCH BEFORE PUTTING ANY ORDERS IN!!!!!

PLEASE READ BEFORE MAKING ANY ORDERS

I will record your voice over in German or English from my home studio. I'm also happy to travel to a studio within London.

Rates begin at 10$ for up to 300 words.

I provide voices for the following:

TERMS

· Don’t make an order without discussing it with me first.

· Discussion about price, word length and project is required BEFORE orders are made

· I record one gig at a time

· Your voice over’s are recorded as mp3. Please specify if you want any other formats (fees apply)

· Please allow 4 days for delivery

IMPORTANT: If your script is more than 1500 words, you will need to contact us for a custom invoice and delivery time.

REVISION POLICY: I will be happy to accommodate, but please be VERY specific on the speed and tone the first time around. Fees apply for revisions and may add time.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Thank you!

Reviews


jackcoleman:Alles bestens. Super nett und rasche Anlieferung. \nVon mir 5/5 Sterne :)

christian1981:Fantastic!!!

ulifunke:Everything perfect. Very fast delivery!

ricaruff:Great Client! Clear instructions, fast communication, great to work with. Thank you for your order!

riooow:Perfektes VoiceOver!\nWie gewünscht, wenn nicht sogar besser!\nDanke Rica!\n\nPerfect VoiceOver!\nExactly like I imagined, or even better!\nThank‘s Rica!


No comments:

Post a Comment