Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I will voice over telephone IVR answering machine

I will voice over telephone IVR answering machine












About:

FULL-TIME professional voice actor in France, 25+ years experience. Recording studio with professional hardware. 
ALWAYS THE BEST QUALITY!

I will record a professional male voice over for your IVR, phone system or answering machine.

$10 /75 words

ALL files are BROADCAST READY

- High Quality Sound + Perfectly Edited

- NO ACCENT at all
I speak French just like requested on French radios and televisions.
100% NEUTRAL GARANTEED

- DELIVERY: 24 hours or less
*Monday to Friday, Paris time (short delay on France holidays/weekends)
**CONTACT ME TO CHECK AVAILABILITY

Need a MUSIC or a TRANSLATION? 
See packs and extra options

* 1 script = 1 gig
*** Changes in script AFTER delivery = buy extra revision

Ask for a custom offer

FRENCH
Vous pouvez me contacter en français pour tous vos travaux de voix-off, et bien entendu pour vos messages de répondeurs et serveurs télécom. 

  • My other gigs: fiverr.com/ericgoulard
  • PODCAST: Comment bien acheter une voix-off sur Fiverr: https://goo.gl/6C7fyh

Reviews


marceau:TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP TOP!!!

ericgoulard:Thank you! :) Your review is... how to say...I think the right word is \

marceau:Excellente communication, rapidité, qualité. Ce fut la 4 ou 5ème commande, tout est toujours aussi parfait. Merci!

ericgoulard:Merci ! :)

mariedehert:Easy communication and service as expected. Would recommend!


No comments:

Post a Comment