I will be your go to voiceover guy
About:
IMPORTANT When Ordering:
- Find out how many words are in your script by highlighting and copying the words and pasting into the box at wordcounter.net.
- Go back to Fiverr and look for the box to type in the exact "number of words." This enables Fiverr to calculate the initial cost of your gig before you add any extras.
- Include any pronunciation guides for names, terms or non-English words that may be tricky for me!
- Please make sure you spell-check your script before sending over to me. I will read what you send me. I provide proofreading as an extra service if you would like my help.
For the great price of $5:
I can voice a script consisting of 50 words.
One revision.
Done in 1 day.
One script per order.
I can be the voice for your:
- Radio or TV commercials
- Explainer/Whiteboard videos
- Smartphone Apps
- Documentary Videos
- Corporate Videos
- Training Videos
- Podcast Show Opens/Intros/Outros
- Voicemail
- Audiobooks (via Audible)
- And any other project requiring a voice!
No comments:
Post a Comment