Saturday, February 10, 2018

I will record an american male voice over

I will record an american male voice over












About:

My goal is to provide the BEST response time and service along with the highest quality voice over!


I have my own private professional home studio and audio equipment to record your script.


PLEASE FEEL FREE CONTACT ME FIRST for any orders over 1000 words, a custom quote and/or availability for anything beyond the scope of this gig.


Each order can include 1 project. Please do not add multiple voice over projects in a single order.


  • YouTube Video
  • Voiceover
  • TV
  • Match audio to video
  • Phone greetings
  • On hold Message
  • IVR
  • Radio Commercials
  • Business Training tutorials
  • Audio Book
  • Narration
  • Internet Product launch
  • Websites 
  • Power Point Presentations
  • Radio Advertising
  • Anime/Animation Projects

* I will not do fake testimonials or sexual content 


* I can do SOME voices (Currently limited to Surfer, Stereotypical Chinese, Southern, and Disney's Stitch) *


*If you are ordering a list of words or medical narration please order one gig for every 75 word/phrase list as recording these takes longer to complete. 


* I reserve the right to decline any scripts I do not want my voice on

Thanks for checking out my gig and remember to favorite it!



Reviews


davidverdeure:Superb experience! I asked Digiwei for a style of voice over that was a bit out of the ordinary (more testimonial or interview that the classic voice over narration) and he nailed it. He got me my file fast and clearly put his mind and heart to it. Highly recommended!

digiwei:I love it when buyers take the time to be super clear in their needs. It helps make the entire experience of providing custom voiceover narrations a pleasure to do. I'm always striving to provide the highest quality and style in voiceovers and David made it super easy for me to do it. Thank you!!

cre8tifff:I'll whole-heartedly recommend Wei, in a heartbeat! He's superbly passionate about the whole gig he's onto. And he's actually the first VO artist on Fiverr to actually probe more about the delivery of the read. Excellent, excellent experience. Highly recommend.

digiwei:Wow! I am totally humbled by the review of this buyer. Quick to respond and clear with the request of the voiceover narration needs for their project made it easy for me to deliver. I never thought my desire to provide the highest quality voiceover would be received so emphatically. Thank you!

mr_owl:Best voice over artist I have worked so far! :)\nVery cooperative and good quality work.


No comments:

Post a Comment