Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will record a 5 star vo voice over voiceover

I will record a 5 star vo voice over voiceover












About:

YOUR PROJECT Includes up to 200 words for $5 with mp3 file

                DELIVERY UPGRADES for "Rush Service"  available in Gig Extras!

I am a full-time professional voice actor with my own personal studio.      


COMMERCIAL RIGHTS - required for the promotion of any product or service with the exception of Radio and TV.  This includes commercials rights for your Websites, YouTube Channels, Whiteboards and Explainers.  ($10)


FULL BROADCAST RIGHTS - required for any product or service on Radio or TV. ($35)

Each order can only include ONE script.


Multiple scripts, in the same order, will be priced as individual orders.

* I will not voice projects with sexual content

* I provide the ONE single voice that you hear on my Fiverr video with simple variations

* I reserve the right to decline any script for any reason


NO CHARGE AUDITIONS / SAMPLES are available BUT ONLY for copy of 10-30 seconds



















Reviews


dtlcsd:Oh yeah what a awesome delivery!

audio4u:Thank you for your patience and the kind review. I hope we can work together again.

myfedbenefits:Excellent fast service and very professionally done... Will use again soon.

audio4u:Thank you for the kind review. I look forward to helping you again with your voice over needs.

dulcetresonance:Dennis went above and beyond and delivered EARLY! I cannot be happier about the finished product he has given me. I would highly recommend him to anybody looking for amazing quality and service. High Quality delivery and he nailed it on the first try. Dennis is really easy to work with, too! Enough reading...just order from him already :-) A+


No comments:

Post a Comment