Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will record your american english male voice over

I will record your american english male voice over












About:

Hi,
My name is Stuart, and I'm an experienced voice talent ready to produce your project.

To get started,

  • Click on the pictures under my Gig video to hear some of my recent projects
  • Read what my 5-Star Clients are saying in the reviews
  • And check out my other demos at: https://soundcloud.com/appletvox/sets/voice-demos-1

Then, let me give the perfect voice to your project today!

I can do:
  • Whiteboard or Explainer Video Narration
  • Instructional and Training Videos
  • Medical Narration
  • Technical Narration
  • IT Training Courses
  • Language Learning
  • On-hold Phone Messaging
  • Radio & TV Commercials
  • YouTube Videos
  • or just about anything else...

Add Background Music or Sound Effects to your project as the perfect finishing touch.
Recordings delivered in MP3 or WAV format, your choice.

Phone numbers and web addresses are voiced as individual words, i.e., "five-five-five-one-two-one-two", and "your-web-page-dot-com". Please consider this when calculating your word count.

Please contact me first for pricing:
  • on orders larger than 1000 words or for lists of words.
  • for projects that will be used for Commercial Broadcast


No vulgar content.












Reviews


itsurgraphic:First experience, and it was great.

applets2:Thank you for trusting me with your voice over project. I look forward to working with you again!

itsurgraphic:outstanding experience

applets2:Thanks! Great to work with you

furstfive:Fantastic turn-a-round time


No comments:

Post a Comment