Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I will record 250 words of pro voice over in 24 hours

I will record 250 words of pro voice over in 24 hours












About:

I am a full-time Fiverr voiceover artist with over twothousand positive reviews, and tons and tonsof happy buyers! With a pleasant, friendly, millennial tone, and affordable prices, I'm your guy for voiceover!

To get an idea of my sound, check out the links below!

Commercial demo:goo.gl/CXzaSJ

Character demo:
goo.gl/16fxMX

I can provide voiceover for: Broadcast TV amp; Radio, Whiteboard Explainer Videos, YouTube, Commercials, Learning English, Tutorials, IVR, Voicemail, Internal Presentation, Corporate Training, Audiobooks, Countdown Videos, Video Games, Animations, etc!

And I offer several goodies when you order from me!

NEW CLIENT PROMO!
If you're a 1st time client, I'll throw in 50 words for free! Just mention this promo when you place your order!

UNLIMITED REVISIONS!I always provide unlimited revisions for your convenience!

NEED IT QUICK?I always deliver in 24 hours or less!

Reviews


andnowuknow:Dylan always does the best work! Quick and excellent quality. Keep it up!

talkkosher:very nice !!!!!!!!!!

tanya_iva:Awesome! Thanks

orlandodsouza:We loved the end result! Feedback followed to the point when revision requested!

kha1ed:Great job! Thanks


No comments:

Post a Comment