Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I will record a professional male voice over in 24 hours

I will record a professional male voice over in 24 hours












About:

js-gig-main-desc ">

Hey, thanks for stopping by! Need a voice over done right away? I'm your guy! I'm a full-time voice artist and always ready to help.

I work quickly, but I always make sure your project gets the time and attention it needs to satisfy you in the end.

Here's some basic info:

  • $5 per 25 words

  • 2 Revisions

  • Extras as needed (commercial and/or broadcast rights, background music, separate files, WAV file, etc.)

  • Feel free to be crazy with your requests and I'll go for it! Think your project is weird and/or embarrassing? I guarantee you I've done crazier ones, so don't hesitate to ask!

  • Absolutely NO adult themes and/or profanity

I record in my home studio with professional equipment and software. 

Questions? Want to discuss your order with me before you buy? Check out my FAQs and then shoot me a message and I’ll get back to you right away!

Not ready to order just yet? FAVORITE this gig and reach out whenever you want!

Need your project immediately? Message me and we'll see what we can work out. Check out my FAQs for more info.

*Heads up!* On Sundays, I'm typically much slower to respond and I can rarely do rush orders, but message me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. 


Reviews


partypeopleva:Great seller

awbalagna:Thank you!

brotee50:amazing experience

awbalagna:Thanks again!

paylocityild:Great work and speedy delivery.


No comments:

Post a Comment