I will record a professional voice over in spanish
About:
Hi! I can record a voiceover in Spanish with Latin American accent.
I’m a voice over artist working on this area since 2014. I have a young female voice with a neutral Latin American accent. I can record any script or text on high quality audio for your videos, tutorials, commercials, audio-books, apps or anything you want!
Let me know what you need and I’ll do my best to meet your requirements!
For only $5 (up to 500 words), I will:
Narrate your text, words or script in corporate, energetic, dynamic, natural, cheerful voice.
Deliver your voice over file within 3 days in High-quality MP3, OGG, WAV, or AIFF format.
My service includes:
Audio recorded with professional equipment.
Neutral (Latin American) Spanish accent
3 Revisions
Important:
Revision includes mistakes made by me such as pronunciation and editing errors, also adjustments on the tone and the pace or speed of the narration. Revisions don’t include changes to the script once the audio has been delivered.

No comments:
Post a Comment