Saturday, February 10, 2018

I will record your project in a perfect latin american accent

I will record your project in a perfect latin american accent












About:

I'm a voice actress and professional broadcaster with 10 years of experience and I'm certificate!

I WILL RECORD 50 WORDS FOR YOU FOR 5 DLLS.!!

I can record your project in differents styles with a PERFECT LATIN AMERICAN ACENT, you choose:
  • energetic
  • sensual
  • corporate and more. 
If you are looking a character for your project, I am your best choice. I can become a little girl or boy, old woman, sexy woman or princess.

I have my own home studio, so... definitely you're going to receive your project fast and with high quality.

I invite you to check my GIG ;)   

Reviews


jplectv:Gracias por la gran disposición y buen trabajo :)

karenvargas:Excelente cliente! Gracias por la confianza.

longtailstudios:Wonderful, kind-hearted, and professional seller. Highly recommend!

longtailstudios:Excellent service! Thank you!

karenvargas:Thank you!!


No comments:

Post a Comment