Saturday, February 10, 2018

I will give you a clear natural male voiceover

I will give you a clear natural male voiceover












About:

A lot of voiceovers sound a little too canned or robotic.  I believe in this day of over saturation of media, people have learned to tune out voices that they can't relate to or identify with.  My goal is to give you a voiceover that connects with your audience in a human way.  I will help them identify with your message.  If you are needing a believable trustworthy human sound voice, I can deliver that for you.

Reviews


collins2789:Working with Clay was quick and easy and ended with a stellar product. His voice is professional without feeling canned or impersonal. I will be using him again and would highly recommend him to anyone else.

claycollins:Really enjoyed working with this buyer. Hope to do it again soon. Thanks!!!

aparna_r:High quality voice over, responsive, and easy to work with. Thanks!

claycollins:Great buyer. Great communication. Recommended very highly.

trirudolf:Super fast and a high quality voice over!


No comments:

Post a Comment