Saturday, February 10, 2018

I will record a professional young male german voice over asap

I will record a professional young male german voice over asap












About:

Hello! Arif Here!

 

I would love to be apart of your new project!

 

VOICE OVER SERVICES:

-          Narration

-          Character Voices

-          Animation

-          Commercial

-          IVR

-          E-Learning

-          YouTube

-          Etc.

-          Everything Voice Related

-          No adult and gambling themed

YOU CAN ORDER BY:

-          Typing the exact word count of your project into the “Number of words“ box

QUESTIONS?

-          If you have any questions, please message me before ordering I would love to help you

 

             - German-           - Turkish-            -Voiceovers-

Reviews


karimchik2gol:Awesome seller! High-quality delivery!

arifdoganvo:Great buyer and great experience as always!

karimchik2gol:Awesome seller! Fast and high-quality delivery!

arifdoganvo:Always a pleasure to work with such an amazing buyer!

bvenge:fantastic gig! very fast turnaround and excellent communication. I'll be back for more !


No comments:

Post a Comment