I will voice your sweepers and podcast intro
About:
What clients are saying:- "RUSS is fast, accurate and professional! Hands down the best on Fiverr!"
- "Great service, quick turnaround and awesome finished product."
- "Russ is AMAZING! QUICK AND ACCURATE!!! Don't miss out on this guy!"
I've been doing imaging sweepers for 25 years. All voice overs are recorded in my professional treated studio. Quality is very important and that’s why I’ve invested in my studio both acoustically and in equipment to give you professional quality results. The price includes broadcast and commercial usage and fast turnaround.
I record liners for:
- Radio and TV stations
- Podcast
- Internet Radio Stations
- YouTube Channels
If you have questions or would like to just inquire about my services feel free to shoot me a message. Place your order today and let's create something great for your Station or Podcast!
Reviews
goergenconcepts:He absolutely nailed it for me! I screwed up on my description, when he delivered, I requested a quick change. He knocked it out in a few hours and I am happy, impressed and thankful for the speed and quality of the podcast intro. Use Russ if you need voice work done!!!
russ_mclamb:Great buyer and was a pleasure to work with!
thomasumstattd:So fast! So easy to work with. We will likely be coming back.
russ_mclamb:Excellent buyer! Great direction!
tight13:simply amazing
No comments:
Post a Comment