Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I will record radio ad commercial spanish fast delivery

I will record radio ad commercial spanish fast delivery












About:

****

1 GIG Recibes: 30 seconds recording of commercial radio edited, with background music and effects (75 words) + Commercial use (Only Radio Online)+ Fast Delivery

****

Hello, I'm Juan Carlos Rodriguez, professional speaker and voice over talent. If you require a voice to record your message and you arrive efficiently.


YOU CAN USE MY VOICE FOR:

Commercial for radio

Commercial for podcast

Identification or Radial Image

Identification or image of Podcast

And much more…

1 GIG Recibes: 30 seconds recording of commercial radio edited, with background music and effects (75 words) + Commercial use (Only Radio Online) + Fast Delivery

If you need Radio AD for radio FM or AM Broadcast. You need pay commercial Use

An exclusive offer from FIVERR

Ask all your questions I will gladly assist you

I wait for your order.

Reviews


cologne100:Great job!!

juancarlos16:I am here to serve you. Thanks you

targetcall:Amazing Seller. High quality!

juancarlos16:Thanks you

andreschido:Great service


No comments:

Post a Comment