I will record a proffesional female voiceover
About:
I will record your scripted Voice Over for you in an Authentic British accent, using a professional Blue Yeti microphone.
My gig is $5 for the initial 100 words ( $5 for each extra 50 words).
Please feel free to order more if needed!
A little about me...
I have been an international voice actor for over 3 years. I have
done recordings for companies such asThe BBC, The
University of Cambridge, The Duke of Edinburgh award, The
Telegraph, National Citizen Service, Clean and Clear, Gimi,
Amnesty International and Always... to name a few.
I have recorded Commercials, Corporate videos, E-learning programs, Animations, Apps, Voicemail, Children's products and radio IDs and plays.
My offer.....
- Tell me thetoneyou want (e.g. sad, annoyed, excited ). I will provide you with a WAV for each take.
- Up to 3 revisions for the basic gig and unlimited for larger gigs!
If you need it sooner- send me a message and we will work out a furthered price.
I am the vibrant voiceYOUR project NEEDS.
If you have any questions or extra details, please do not hesitate to ask!
So contact me now to seewhat I can do for you.
Reviews
roymcg:Great recording again. Thank you very much.
ayomidestar:Hi Matt, Thanks for the review, I appreciate all of your reviews after working together for so long and your a fantastic buyer always giving very clear feedback on my recordings and any additions/editing needed. I look forward to working with you again.
roymcg:Ayo delivered more fantastic recordings. Thank you!
roymcg:I can always depend on Ayo to deliver a great product. Will continue working with her in future.
roymcg:Ayo is great to work with. She's happy to take feedback and delivery the product as required. Another great experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment