Tuesday, June 19, 2018

I will do a male american voice over with 500 words

I will do a male american voice over with 500 words












About:

Thanks for checking out my gig!  My name is RJ and I'm a part time voice actor.  My goal is to provide you with the best voice over experience on Fiverr.  This gig is specifically designed to enable me to give your project the time and attention it deserves with a structure that promotes quality over quantity.  I am one of the VERY few that offer 500 words per gig!!

Gig Details:

  • $5 for scripts 500 words in length
  • Additional words at a rate of $5 per every 500 words
  • 2 Revisions
  • Add extras as needed

Not ready to order?  No problem, FAVORITE this gig & order anytime!

Please note I have a clear American Male Accent.

Please message me for projects over 1000 words.


I also do some impressions AND my 11 year old son also does voice overs as well.  Check out my other gigs to learn more.

Reviews


apotential:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

bizdeck:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

gargprachi:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

gargprachi:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

josephine450:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment