I will deliver a professional quality american voiceover
About:
Using my pro home studio setup and experience as a trained actor/performer, I will record your voiceover and deliver you a high quality audio clip in just 72 hours!With 10+ years of experience as a full-time VO artist and host of a morning radio show, I bring with me the experience & professionalism you would expect from someone who has voiced hundreds of commercials, National Ad Campaigns, and has worked for major Fortune 500 companies.
I'm NOT the cheapest, but I AM the best! You get what you pay for!
Pricing is $10 per 100 words!
The revision includes editing/pronunciation errors--it does not include script changes or tonal re-records. Please make certain your script is finalized before ordering as I will read it exactly as written.
Thank you for your time, and I look forward to recording your pro-quality Voice-Over!
Reviews
asgerrasmussen:perfect experience
mandreolli:Very easy. And, a professional quality audio file was delivered. It was clear Karian carefully read through the instructions and followed them.
designingexpert:Highly professional, amazing understanding and quality. very flexible and adaptive with changes.\nrecommended!!!
kariannc:Great experience, great communication and direction, success!
dbstudio666:Good communication

No comments:
Post a Comment