I will record a professional voiceover in my scottish accent
About:
I will record anything you want in my professional native Scottish accentWith over 3 years voiceover experience and a degree in Radio and Broadcasting, I have the tools and know-how to make
top quality recordings at a very affordable price!I'm 20-something Scottish female with a mature tone with a wide range of vocal abilities.
I have experience with:
- Voiceovers
- Narration
- Tutorials
- Radio Adverts
- Idents
- Radio Dramas
$5 for 100 words
HQ WAV or MP3 recordings
Please explore gig extras for longer scripts, proof reading, extra fast delivery and more
All you have to do is send me a script and tell me how you want it to be said!
javed321:Simone really has done a great job on my project. Quick responses with exceptional quality work. Will love to do more business with her! Highly recommended.
hcmwriter:I've hired Simone 4 times to read poetry for me that I use in short films. Her voice is enchanting, she does simply amazing work. She is a professional in every sense of the word. I'll be hiring her again for longer readings.
hcmwriter:I've had Simone do 3 gigs for me and each one was amazing. She read two poems for me to use in short films in 2017 which premiered to a standing ovation at a major international music festival in Athens, Greece. The third (this one) is equally wonderful, a poem she read I'm using in a short film for my wife as an anniversary gift. She is awesome!
simonelow:Another wonderful order from David, his requests are always fantastically fun to do and this one had extra special significance. Looking forward to working with him again in the future as I'm sure we will!
No comments:
Post a Comment