I will record an american male voiceover
About:
I'm a professional broadcaster who will record your script for:
- Radio Commercials
- TV Commercials
- Voiceover
- YouTube Video
- POS Video
- Phone greetings
- On Hold Message
- Video Game Industry
Need something longer? Simply type the number of words you need into the box and prices will adjust for you automatically!
***Please make sure you have proper script ready before you order. Numbers and symbols should be typed out. 101 = one hundred and one; $39.95 = thirty nine ninety five, or thirty nine dollars and ninety five cents. As you can see, it matters for reading and for word count! Thanks!
mking1918:Thanks! Very quick delivery and a high quality read. Much appreciated.
mtwardy:Not only provided the materials needed as requested but went above and beyond by providing an audio clip to assist in pronunciation.
amylars:mtwardy delivered each voice over in only few minutes of sending the script and exceeded my expectation. Extremely committed to assigned tasks, professional, responsive and was available almost every time I needed him. He absolutely nailed it all on the first try! I mean no revisions at all. Highly recommended!
mtwardy:Materials were delivered just as requested and in a very timely manor. Project was completed early because of proper preparation and organizing. Wonderful to work with.
upstream5:Was very quick turn around. Paid close attention to direction requested.
No comments:
Post a Comment