Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will do kenyan or african accent voice over

I will do kenyan or african accent voice over












About:

I do voice overs in English with Kenyan or African accent. I deliver voice overs in different genres. Have a listen to my demo placed above.

I will do my best to have a voice that your audience will like, of course subconsciously.

The audio is recorded in a professional studio and delivered within 24hrs. Contact first if you need a super fast gig.

If you have any question, kindly contact me. Thank you.

400 words for a single gig

Reviews


ministryofdhol:AMAZING experience with this seller. Great communication, awesome finished product..... super quick! Thank you so much i'm extremely happy with my purchase!

milkmedly:Thank you. come again.

lasan2:Expedient, professional and talented.

milkmedly:Thank you. come again.

alexandercroft:Really amazing work! I’m always very happy with this seller’s work!


No comments:

Post a Comment