Sunday, February 11, 2018

I will produce a pro american male voice over

I will produce a pro american male voice over












About:

Hi!  Are you looking for a friendly, professional male voice?  Are you looking for a voice that can bring your scripts to life? Whatever your voice over needs, I can help.  I am a voice over talent and I would love to record your script, up to 200 words, for only $5!

  • Voice Over
  • E-learning courses
  • Children's Books
  • Online projects
  • Narration
  • Commercials
  • Radio Advertising
  • Radio
  • Phone greetings
  • On hold Message
  • Radio Commercials
  • Internet Programs 
  • Audio Book
  • Website welcome pages
  • and more

Reviews


direct360:We utilized his voice over service because his demo aligned with a voice style we were looking for, and it was spot on in the end result. We appreciated the timely response and turnaround.

aadishakti09:Its Always great working with you :)

mikehcomp:Always outstanding, looking forward to working with again :)

siddhumanu:He is the Terminator of voice overs.!!\n

mikehcomp:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment