I will record a female voiceover or voice message
About:
Work with a model/actress to promote your brand!
Let me record your voiceover or voicemail greeting! For $5 per 50 words I will deliver a high quality audio file in a
feminine and professional voice.
Please give me as much information as possible regarding the tone you are looking for. I will only redo an order in which I have made a mistake.
100% money back guarantee. Keywords: actress, green screen, female presenter, english, spokesperson video, green screen explainer, green screen model, green screen presenter, HD, commercial, advertisement, professional, digital content, marketing, white background, animated text, graphics, modeling, product reviews, app demo, women's fashion, beauty products, corporate video, business woman, blonde model, bikini modeling, fashion model, living room background, office background, kitchen setting, outdoor video, feminine voice, professional studio, editing services, script, short film, tech products, testimonial
peterbabashoff:I highly recommend KJ promotions! She is very helpful and provides a professional service!
jh530811:Wonderful voice recording and great communication in making revisions.
No comments:
Post a Comment