Saturday, February 10, 2018

I will record my female voice to your liking

I will record my female voice to your liking












About:

Real girl tone and characterful voice. I love to use a "Not too polished" sound but I can clean it up for your professional needs.

Can work from one of multiple studio locations with great, better and BEST quality sound. Please be as descriptive as you think will be helpful in my delivery.

I appreciate flexibility and in return I am flexible for you. Please contact me with specific questions. I want to make sure you're completely happy! That includes redos.

Radio Personality and full time Voice Over artist where I talk about cars, dealerships, doctor & dental offices, vet clinics and spas, to name a few industries.

I'm open to most types of scripts from professional to whacky & fun!
Custom gigs welcome.

I appreciate a challenge and I'm open to many script types but I prefer content that doesn't challenge my reputation. Please check with me first if you're unsure about your scripts content. I'd be happy to look over your script before you commit to my voice.

 

Reviews


threadandinks:I bought both her writing as well as this gig and the 2 combined came out Awesome. I strongly recommend this seller.

carissasophia:Thank you Threadandinks. Happy to work with you again. \u003c3 my gig and let's keep in touch.

danielmillar:Great job!

carissasophia:Thank you for your order and thorough instruction. Would be happy to work with you again anytime. \u003c3 my gig for next time. :)

osensnolf:Have hired before and would hire again. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment